Life can hit you unexpectedly but you’ll realize that God has prepared you for the situation you’re in. Ghesi Stojanov, a transformational coach, is a breast cancer survivor. Through her faith in God, support from family and community, and patience throughout her healing journey, Ghesi was able to accept change and to take control of her situation.
Nice To Meet You!
- 17. Shifting Your Money Mindset & Marriage with Debbie Sassen
- 16. Navigating Your Way Back To Your Inner Compass During Times of Uncertainty & Marriage with Sheryl Puterman
- 15. Time Management & Marriage with Helen Abelesz
- 14. Raising a Leader with Rebbetzin Naomi Gez
- 13. Role Reversal with Mascha Siekkötter
birth blog breast cancer chana mason childbirth child loss clarity consistency devora gila berkowitz doula duality entrepreneur grief home birth home renovation house renovation and marriage husband doesn't care industry leader interior design interior designer intimacy intimacy masterclass Jewish Latin Princess leora mandel manifesting dreams marriage coach marriage help married woman mascha siekkötter Money and marriage money mindset naomi gez opposites attract polymer clay jewelry post-pardom pregnancy pregnant woman productivity Rosh Hashana svietka rivilis vision board vitality vitality coach work-life balance Yael Trusch