We are the divine made space. As humans, we seek perfection in everything that we do, especially as wives and mothers. Devora Gila Berkowitz discusses real work-life balance between being divine and human at the same time. The real mission is to reveal divinity into this world through kindness, and it all you need are conscious awareness, compassion and unconditional love, curiosity, creativity, and committed action.
Nice To Meet You!
- 17. Shifting Your Money Mindset & Marriage with Debbie Sassen
- 16. Navigating Your Way Back To Your Inner Compass During Times of Uncertainty & Marriage with Sheryl Puterman
- 15. Time Management & Marriage with Helen Abelesz
- 14. Raising a Leader with Rebbetzin Naomi Gez
- 13. Role Reversal with Mascha Siekkötter
birth blog breast cancer chana mason childbirth child loss clarity consistency devora gila berkowitz doula duality entrepreneur grief home birth home renovation house renovation and marriage husband doesn't care industry leader interior design interior designer intimacy intimacy masterclass Jewish Latin Princess leora mandel manifesting dreams marriage coach marriage help married woman mascha siekkötter Money and marriage money mindset naomi gez opposites attract polymer clay jewelry post-pardom pregnancy pregnant woman productivity Rosh Hashana svietka rivilis vision board vitality vitality coach work-life balance Yael Trusch